A hearing test, or audiologic evaluation, is an examination of a person’s ability to hear. A thorough hearing test begins with an audiologist checking your ears with an otoscope to look for abnormalities or obstructions before conducting a series of tests that measure how much sound is reaching your brain. There are a variety of different hearing tests available to diagnose a hearing loss, including:
- Pure-tone testing
- Speech testing
- Tests of the middle ear
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAEs)
Hearing Test and Treatment
Our hearing tests are conducted by Dr. Rose-Marie Davis. Dr. Davis is a board certified Doctor of Audiology skilled in conducting full hearing evaluations. She will help patients with treatment options that include state-of-the-art hearing aids and other amplification systems.
We offer a full range of services including:
- Complete Audiograms
- Treatment of hearing loss: including a wide variety of hearing aids available to patients at competitive prices
- Custom ear molds for individual earplugs, headphones, Bluetooth headsets, etc.
- Musician’s earplugs and monitors